New CariFree customers are usually looking for steps to take to start marketing their new caries management approach to the public, and one of the easiest ways to do this is with a press release!
Choose one of the press releases below, send us your information, and we will submit it for you!
Want to see some examples? Check out these press releases and their results!
Dr. Carson Kutsch- Click to open press release
- Total Media Deliveries: 6,907
- Total Impressions: 32,610
- Total Reads: 500
- Total News Pick-ups: 13
- As a result of the press release, a local news station contacted Dr. Kutsch about coming to his practice. Here is a video of the news story!
Dr. Adam Kirkpatrick- Click to open press release
- Total Media Deliveries: 6,247
- Total Impressions: 52,255
- Total Reads: 571
- Total News Pick-ups: 19
Get started on a press release for your practice!
- NEW Dr. ______ of _______ Now Offers Patients a New Model for Oral Health and Prevention
- NEW Dr._______of________Now offers Patients a New Model for Oral Health and Prevention (No CariScreen Meter)
- NEW Local Dentist is Debunking Cavity Myths and Now Offers a True Solution for Tooth Decay
- NEW Local doctor initiates program to transform his/her community by creating a Caries Free Zone
- Seeing the Future: How a Revolutionary New Bacterial Screening Device Can Predict a Patient's Future for Tooth Decay
- Dr. _____________ Launches Ground-Breaking Cavity Prevention Program That Can Lower Decay Rates by 74%
- Local Dentist is Saving Lives with Cutting-Edge Approach to Dental Caries
Let us know what press release you would like to submit, and then send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include all of the following:
- Copy of Press Release (Oral BioTech reserves the right to make alterations for press release content rules)
- Practice Name
- Office Contact Name
- Office Contact Email
- Office Contact Phone Number
- Quote from Doctor
- Quote from RDH or RDA on ease of use and or patient response
- 1 Paragraph Office Bio
- Office Website URL
- Name of Local Newspaper(s) (include contact information if possible)
- Name of Local News Station(s) (include contact information if possible)
- Twitter Handle
- Facebook Page URL
- LinkedIn URL
- Google+ URL