CTx2 Xylitol Gum
Each box contains twenty 10-piece packs.
- Cariogenic biofilm prevention
- pH Neutralization
- Reversing bacterial selection pressure
- Neutralizing decay causing acids
- Neutralizing acidic oral conditions after meals/drinks
- Dry mouth relief
- Prevention/Therapy for all appropriate ages
- Patients with decay
- Low, Moderate and High risk patients
- Patients with destructive/acidic diet
- Patients with bad breath (halitosis)
- Patients with sensitivity
- Patients with dry mouth or medication induced xerostomia
- Patients using whitening products
- Fluoride Free patients
- 66% Xylitol
- Soothing/moistening for dry mouth patients
- Patent-pending pH+ technology
Chew 2 pieces, 3-5 times daily. Recommended after meals or when dry mouth/bad breath occurs.
Xylitol, Gum Base, Natural Flavors, Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Acetate, Beeswax
Supervise children's use. Avoid swallowing. If you experience any unusual symptoms, stop use and contact your dental professional.