- Excellent Product Review by Darrell
- I highly recommend it (Posted on 5/31/16)
- Excellent Review by Ve
- This is a wonderful unique product which can greatly improve your dental health. (Posted on 5/17/16)
- Great Product! Review by Ashley
- Love that it has other flavors besides mint! (Posted on 5/17/16)
- I love the CariFree Experience! Review by Phil B
I love the CariFree Experience!
I love it twice daily. I love it because it means saving my teeth.
I had the misfortune to have neck and throat cancer. While the chemo and radiation treatment helped defeat the cancer, it killed my salvia glands in my mouth so I no longer get the great benefits of my saliva killing harmful germs and bacteria naturally in my mouth. Luckily, my twice daily treatments of CTx4 CariFree saves the day…and my teeth! The CariFree acts as my saliva and kills all the bacteria and germs allowing me to keep on keeping on with my teeth! Thanks to CariFree!
(Posted on 5/4/16)
- Great product Review by sasha
- It took me a while to get used to the bleach-like smell and taste, but once I got over it, it works a miracle and I am loving it. Definitely better oral hygiene than before. My mouth feels cleaner, and I hardly see any tartar built-up between cleanings. Wish it didn't stain my teeth though. (Posted on 4/27/16)
- Thankful for this product Review by Sabrina
- After years and years of cavities, I switched to a new dentist. This product was recommended based on the acidity in my mouth. So thankful for this product. Never imagined my mouth would feel so clean. (Posted on 4/19/16)
- Testimonial Review by Mimiko
I have been enjoying CTx4 rinse and CTx2 gum always.
Especially CTx4 rinse showed remarkable improvement of gum tissue, which my dentist, Dr. Mizuha of Lynnwood, WA made a report with his surprise at the class of UW.
(Posted on 4/18/16)
- Dentist recommended Review by Vahe
- Have been using for over a year and am very happy with it. The only problem is that Bottle B finishes earlier than bottle A. And this is based on every single pack I have used over the past 12 months. (Posted on 4/11/16)
- very hard to wash your mouth with bleech Review by joannie
- Was invested in trying this on the recommendation of my dentist. However, the strong bleach taste was very hard to take. Actually the same ingredients as in clorox bleach. Had a hard time continuing with it and have decided to use the other rinse that does not have the antibacterial ingredient in it. (Posted on 12/1/15)
- Plan on using in my practice Review by Meghan
- I was introduced to your products during a routine cleaning appointment with a new dentist. I was given the CTx4 rinse and CTx4 gel to use after getting a very acidic pH reading when tested. I never expected to have such a drastic change in my health after using your products. I was a long time, chronic canker-sore sufferer and was sick with some sort of viral or bacterial throat infection almost constantly throughout the years. Since using your products, I have not gotten a single canker sore nor have I fallen ill in a whole year. Thank you so much for developing such wonderful products and giving me my health back. As an aspiring dentist I will plan on using your products in my practice. (Posted on 9/8/15)