CTx2 Spray is a xylitol-containing spray that moistens the mouth, freshens breath, and increases oral pH with CariFree’s unique pH+ technology.
Each box contains four 0.4 fl oz (12mL) spray bottles.
- pH Neutralization
- Neutralizing acids
- Neutralizing acidic oral conditions after meals/drinks
- Dry mouth relief
- Ages 0-2, 3-5, 6+
- Patients with destructive/acidic diet
- Patients with bad breath (halitosis)
- Patients with dry mouth or medication induced xerostomia
- Fluoride Free patients
- 15% Xylitol Mint Flavor, 35% Xylitol Grape Flavor
- Soothing/moistening for dry mouth patients
- Patent-pending pH+ technology
Use 2-3 sprays in mouth as often as needed to relieve dry mouth and neutralize acids. Between meals and before bedtime recommended.
Water, Xylitol, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Peppermint Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide
Water, Xylitol, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Maltitol, Grape flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide
“Love this spray and swear by it. I use the Grape flavor for my toddler who had an issue with cavities. We added this, along with the grape gel, to her daily dental routine a couple years ago and we have no more trouble. Her dental hygiene has never been better. She loved the grape flavor immediately. ”CTx2 Spray
|CTx2 Spray||CTx2 Xylitol Gum|
|Neutralizing decay causing acids|
|Moistening for dry mouth|