Customer Care Manager
Customer Care – a blend of sales, training, and long-term customer relationship management
Director of Customer Care & Education
What matters most?
The Customer Care Manager is a key role on a small but mighty and motivated team in Albany, Oregon. Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. This person guides dental teams through the process of purchasing the products and implementing the CariFree program into their offices. We are looking for a positive, upbeat, and driven member to add to our growing team!
It is the expectation that all of the following tasks are conducted with remarkable customer service:
- Daily incoming and outgoing calls with dental teams and patients to take care of their needs, answer questions and create sales orders
- Lead 30-60 minute webinars to introduce dental teams to our system and/or train them on the implementation of the products
- Mentor and guide dental practices through program implementation
- Record accurate documentation of notes and activities in customer management software
- Attend and participate in the daily morning huddle and weekly team meetings
- Serve as project lead on various projects as needed and maintain an active workload
- Speak to daily, weekly and monthly sales KPIs
- Occasional travel to sponsored events
- Bring an open and creative flow of ideas to team settings
- Positively represent company culture with a respectful attitude
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A degree from an accredited university, preferably in a science discipline or 3+ years of sales/training experience
- Experience in the dental industry and/or adult learning theory is a plus
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and webinar platforms
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Resourceful problem-solver, able to quickly pinpoint problems and find solutions
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage one’s own time effectively
Our Company and Culture
The CariFree products offer a different approach to traditional dental care. We manufacture a system that can change patients’ lives by giving them an opportunity to be healthy and cavity-free. We are on a mission to revolutionize the field of dentistry and improve as many lives as we can across the globe. Meet two of our leaders and read what they have to say about CariFree:
Our company mission is unique, and our culture is no exception. The people of our organization matter most over anything else we do. We are committed to building a supportive and respectful team together. Being a cultural fit in our organization is just as important as meeting the job duties and experience requirements. We work hard, and we believe in playing hard too.
Perks of the Position
Speaking of working hard, we also like to reward it. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes paid time off and holidays, medical coverage, dental and vision options, life insurance, retirement, ½ day Fridays based on achieving sales goals, and a monthly profit-share bonus program.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please send a single PDF document that includes your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com